Fieldguide builds enterprise automation and collaboration software that powers leading assurance and advisory firms. Our customers include top-100 CPA firms who trust Fieldguide to deliver efficient IT and risk audits for leading companies. By digitizing and automating the end-to-end engagement workflow, we are enabling firms to transform their practices, win new business, increase margins, and build stronger client relationships.
Our platform augments practitioner expertise with a flexible workflow automation engine across a variety of trust and transparency services, such as cyber and information security standards like SOC 2, NIST CSF, and ISO 27001, in addition to regulatory standards like SOX404 and PCI DSS, on a single, cloud-native platform.
As a Customer Support Representative at Fieldguide, you will be an integral, early member of our go-to-market team, working to make significant impacts in building our customer success function.
You will provide all Fieldguide customers with world-class support built to maximize our customers’ return on investment quickly and continuously. As a trusted expert on the Fieldguide platform, you will partner closely with firms to ensure their ongoing success with Fieldguide.
What you’ll do
- Build trust with customers. Respond quickly and accurately to client requests for assistance, always with a positive attitude.
- Guide growth and mitigate risks. Communicate with your Go-To-Market peers on where clients may have unmet needs we should be addressing.
- Advocate for the customer. Be the link between the customer and Fieldguide’s Engineering, Product, Design team. Be aware of and communicate customer needs internally to help shape the product roadmap. Help the customer participate in deployment of beta features, facilitating a frequent feedback loop.
- Bolster onboarding and retention. Assist in customer database setup and template creation to ensure a world-class client experience.
- Enhance helpful documentation. Create written and visual resources for our customer base to allow for self-service help.
The unicorn we’re looking for
- Unrivaled passion for helping customers. You take pride in going above and beyond to ensure every customer has a delightful experience.
- You are a team player, and you are mission-first. You’re joining a hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.
- Hands-on experience in product support, customer success, customer service, or similar, at a top management consulting firm or high-growth startup. Strong technical support skills helping complex organizations solve problems. Track record of exceeding metrics and goals while serving enterprise customers.
- Deep industry knowledge of assurance and advisory services, preferably with exposure to cybersecurity or regulatory standards.
- Project management proficiency with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple customers, projects and requests with little direct oversight. You are able to professionally problem-solve while juggling many different tasks.
- Executive presence and ability to influence change. Demonstrated history of communicating effectively with customers and across internal teams.
- Bias towards action. You take ownership of projects end-to-end and see them through to completion, with minimal direction or oversight.
Fieldguide is establishing a new State of Trust for global commerce and capital markets.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, DNX Ventures, Global Founders Capital, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.