Fieldguide builds enterprise automation and collaboration software that powers leading assurance and advisory firms. Our customers include top-100 CPA firms, who trust Fieldguide to deliver efficient compliance and financial audits for leading companies. By digitizing and automating the end-to-end engagement workflow, we are enabling firms to add differentiated value to their clients.
Our platform augments practitioner expertise with a flexible workflow automation engine across a variety of trust and transparency services, such as cyber and information security standards like SOC 2, NIST CSF, and ISO 27001, in addition to regulatory standards like SOX404 and PCI DSS, on a single, cloud-native platform.
As Implementation & Customer Success Manager at Fieldguide, you will be an integral, early member of our go-to-market team, working directly with our CEO to make significant impacts in building our customer success function.
You will provide all Fieldguide customers with seamless onboarding experiences built to maximize our customers’ return on investment quickly. As a trusted expert on the Fieldguide platform, you will partner closely with firms to secure contract renewals and expansions.
What you’ll do
- Build trust with customers. Maintain regular engagement cadences with customers through all phases of their journey, from post‐purchase onboarding to value realization to expansion and renewal.
- Guide growth. Create a plan that outlines the customer’s goals with Fieldguide and activities needed to meet those goals. Maintain regular reviews to track progress and adapt plans where necessary.
- Build champions. Cultivate customer champions and grow their Fieldguide knowledge by leading champion user groups, expert webinars, lunch and learns, etc.
- Advocate for the customer. Be the link between the customer and Fieldguide’s Engineering, Product, Design team. Be aware of and communicate customer needs internally to help shape the product roadmap. Help the customer participate in deployment of beta features, facilitating a frequent feedback loop.
- Mitigate risks. Be proactive in identifying success risks and develop decisive action plans to mitigate them.
- Measure and document progress. Document the value Fieldguide provides to our customers by detailing customer case studies, new use cases and success metrics. Track customer progress against their adoption map, and be able to plot customer value realization over time.
The unicorn we’re looking for
- You are a team player, and you are mission-first. You’re joining a hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.
- Hands-on experience in technology consulting, customer success, account management, or similar, at top management consulting firm or high-growth startup. Strong consulting skills helping complex organizations succeed, with proven results driving business value for customers as their trusted advisor. Track record of exceeding quota for expanding and renewing enterprise contracts.
- Deep industry knowledge of assurance and advisory services, preferably with exposure to cybersecurity or regulatory standards
- Project management proficiency with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple customers, projects and requests with little direct oversight. You are able to professionally problem-solve, while juggling several customers.
- Executive presence and ability to influence change. Demonstrated history of communicating effectively with customers and across internal teams. Experience presenting and executing on compelling action plans is crucial.
- Bias towards action. You take ownership of projects end-to-end and see them through to completion, with minimal direction or oversight.
Fieldguide is establishing a new State of Trust for global commerce and capital markets.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, DNX Ventures, Global Founders Capital, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.