Fieldguide builds enterprise automation and collaboration software that powers leading assurance and advisory firms. Our customers include top-100 CPA firms, who trust Fieldguide to deliver efficient compliance and financial audits for leading companies. By digitizing and automating the end-to-end engagement workflow, we are enabling firms to add differentiated value to their clients.
Our platform augments practitioner expertise with a flexible workflow automation engine across a variety of trust and transparency services, such as cyber and information security standards like SOC 2, NIST CSF, and ISO 27001, in addition to regulatory standards like SOX404 and PCI DSS, on a single, cloud-native platform.
As Senior Go-To-Market (GTM) Recruiter, you will work closely with our CEO and leadership to attract and close top talent of diverse backgrounds. We will look to you to coach hiring managers and interviewers, source future team members, and build stage-appropriate hiring processes to ensure a robust and delightful recruiting process.
You will love Fieldguide if you are hungry to play a critical role in scaling a company across all GTM and operational functions. We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguous situations and executes with conviction to hit ambitious hiring targets.
What you’ll do (and why?)
- Develop a deep understanding of Fieldguide’s business and articulate our impact on the risk and compliance industry
- Own the recruiting strategy across all GTM and operational functions. Partner closely with our CEO and hiring managers to define and prioritize recruiting needs
- Conduct market mapping exercises to identify key talent pools
- Identify strong talent and build a predictable pipeline. Engage top talent through creative attraction and sourcing channels
- Be a talent advisor and coach for hiring managers and candidates. You will hold hiring managers accountable for an outstanding candidate experience and support them to make the best hiring decisions. You will be an amazing point-of-contact for all candidates, helping to build a differentiated brand for the world’s best talent.
- Lead and execute special projects related to candidate experience, including interview best practices, hiring manager/team training, and wider employer branding tactics
- Leverage data and develop the “voice of the customer” insights to drive results and continuous improvements
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring and meet business objectives
Who we’re looking for
- Mission-first. You’re joining a hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience from either in-house or agency, preferably at a leading technology startup
- Demonstrated experience across the end-to-end recruitment process (planning/intake meetings with leadership and hiring managers, hands-on sourcing, management of recruitment advertising, and structured interviewing)
- Understanding of key hiring channels with a strong ability to create and use innovative and strategic sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of strong consulting candidates
- Knowledge of longer-term strategies that will improve talent attraction and candidate experience (Employer Branding, Hiring Manager training, etc.)
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details. Strong verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
- Highly experienced networker
Fieldguide is establishing a new State of Trust for global commerce and capital markets.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, Justin Kan, Eric Ries, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.